2 hoursStart time
01 Apr - 31 May & 01 Sep - 31 Oct: 09:00pm
01 Jun - 31 Aug: 9:45pm
01 Nov - 31 Mar: 8:00pm
From your central hotel in Paris. (Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)Ending Point
Your hotel in Paris
The brilliantly lit popular attractions of Paris like the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysees, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe and others dazzle you with their spectacular brilliance.
You shall be picked up from your hotel in Paris in an air conditioned minivan for a city tour by night. The guide will drive you past the brilliantly lit monuments and squares that present a lovely picture for you to enjoy. Some of the popular attractions you will see are:
• Place de la Concorde : This is the most popular square in Paris with a pink granite obelisk which is almost 3300 years old. It was given to France by the viceroy and pasha of Egypt. The female statues adorning the four corners of the square represent France’s eight largest cities.
• Place Vendome : Another popular square in Paris with fashionable boutiques and posh hotels around it. The Vendome Column that stands in the centre has a statue on the top that depicts Napoleon as a Roman Emperor.
• Champs-Elysees : This Paris avenue is one of the most famous streets in the world, with cinemas, cafés and fashionable boutiques. At the very heart of Paris, it is one of the most symbolic places in the city, representative of its spirit and glory.
• The Paris Opera : The most important opera house in Paris and an extremely beautiful building.
• Arc de Triomphe : One of the most famous monuments in Paris, this great arch stands at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. The Arc de Triomphe is engraved with the names of generals who commanded French troops during Napoleon's regime.
• The Notre Dame Cathedral : The imposing Gothic style cathedral where Napoleon crowned himself as the emperor. It is notable for its impressive architecture and elegant interiors.
After the tour, you shall be dropped back to your hotel.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming the departure details.
Hotel pick up is only offered in the 20 districts of central Paris (postcodes 75001 – 75020).
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
From the time of booking it's okay.But from the time the tour started, not at all..We were picked-up late.We were expecting a bubbly tour guide to tell us everything that we were...gloria g cabuyadao