Approx. 7 hoursStart time
Hotel pick-up starts at 08:30am depending on your hotel locationMeeting Point
At hotels located in Miami Beach:
93 - 196 Collins Ave: 8:30am - 8:45am
50 - 92 Collins Ave: 8:45am - 9:00am
29 - 49 Collins Ave: 9:00am - 9:15am
1 - 28 Collins Ave: 9:15am - 9:30am
Ocean Drive: 9:30am
If your hotel is outside of the above areas the start point is:
9:45am at Hard Rock Cafe, Bayside Marketplace - 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132.
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details)
Your hotel in Miami Beach Area
See the glamorous parts of Miami and end your city tour with a hot cup of Cuban coffee.
You will also visit the famous Jungle Island which has been one of Miami's most popular attractions for over 65 years. This exotic animal theme park has hundreds of birds, primates and a collection of felines including a Liger, the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger which share qualities of each species.
To begin your Miami tour, you will be picked up from your hotel in Miami Beach area in an air-conditioned vehicle. You’ll visit the upbeat, classiest parts of Miami before heading to the Jungle.
Your city tour includes:
• South Beach Art Deco District: In the Art Deco District, hundreds of buildings have been restored to their early 20th-century appearance. These buildings are the legacy of the wealth brought into Miami in the roaring 20s. Step back into a carefree era of Art Deco holiday homes.
• Brickell: Brickell is Miami’s financial district. It’s situated right on the coast, and it’s skyline is speared with the many condos and high rise buildings which declare to the world its wealth and success.
• Key Biscayne: Key Biscayne is a village located on an island of the same name nearby Miami. It truly is an island paradise, with its extraordinary views of the ocean and a serene quality that is hard to come by in Miami.
• Coconut Grove: This Miami neighborhood is known as the food center of Miami. There are plenty of open air restaurants to enjoy a meal before stunning views of the sea.
• The mansions of Coral Gables: South of downtown Miami is a neighborhood known for its class and style. The mansions of Coral Gables were designed with Mediterranean Revival style, and are a legacy of the early 20s to present day.
• Port of Miami: The Port of Miami is located in Biscayne Bay in Miami. It is recognized as the "Cruise Capital of the World" for its high number of quality cruise ships that pass through this port.
The city tour concludes with a taste of Cuban coffee in Little Havana/Calle Ocho!
Next, you’ll be taken to Jungle Island. This is an exotic animal theme park where guests get an “up close and personal” view of animal life including hundreds of birds, primates and a collection of felines including a liger. Ligers are the offspring of a male lion and a female tiger, and share qualities of each species. Ligers usually have a tiger-like striping pattern on a lion-like tawny background. Since lions and tigers naturally do not share the same ranges, ligers are not known to exist in the wild. The liger is the largest cat in the world, possibly resulting from imprinted genes or growth dysphasia.
You’ll be given free time to spend as you desire. Exhibits include themed areas such as Manú Encounter, a free-flying aviary and an Amazon reproduction where visitors can walk among macaws, squirrel monkeys, green iguanas, porcupines and a kinkajou. The park has covered walkways throughout. Be sure to visit the Ligers!
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in Miami Beach area, where your tour ends.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all departure details.
It’s an automated tour via GPS System.
Enjoyed this tour even though we had to wait for our pick up, also the end of the tour we were beginning to worry that we would spend the night at the zoo. However it was...V Chetcuti