Thursday, Friday, SaturdayDuration
3 hoursStart time
Duration: 3 hours
Spirit of Melbourne departs from Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing; Lower Promenade; Berth No. 3 (across the river from Flinders Street Railway Station)Ending Point
Same as the start point
Nothing can make your Melbourne evenings as memorable as the Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise, cruise along the Yarra river and enjoy dinner aboard the quaint The Spirit of Melbourne Cruising restaurant.
Admire the beauty of the cityscape illuminated under the evening sky, as you cruise down the river. With a stunning background of colours and lights, enjoy a fashionable fusion of international dishes and fine Australian wines when you indulge in an extensive four-course dinner.
As night falls, the city of Melbourne unveils itself like never before and this relaxing dinner cruise makes up for an intimate and romantic evening. This tour is perfect for special occasions with your loved one.
You will start your Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise from Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct Landing, Lower Promenade, Berth No. 3 Cruise. Watch the city lit up under the night sky as you cruise along Melbourne’s Yarra River. Appreciate the beauty of the city and its striking illuminated buildings and parks. Take pleasure in fine dining at the cruising restaurant which passes alongside the Botanical Gardens and sporting stadiums.
While onboard, you will enjoy a scrumptious four-course dinner prepared freshly by the gourmet chefs on the cruise. The menu is as follows:
- Smoked Kangaroo served with a red cabbage and cranberry jelly
- Shredded Chicken tossed through a sesame glass noodle salad (GF)
- Prawn and Scallop cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and fetta pappardelle pasta served with a Napolitano sauce
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast marinated in basil pesto atop a corn polenta wedge served with green peas and a porcini cream sauce
- Crispy skinned Salmon Fillet served with a saffron mayonnaise, roast kipfler potatoes and a mixed leaf salad (GF)
- Pan fried Beef Eye Fillet garnished with a prawn sitting upon a potato pumpkin mash and broccoli with a creamy garlic jus (served medium) (GF)
- Seared Pork Loin served on a roasted melody of potato, capsicum and carrot with a dash of vincotto and truffle oil (GF)
- Oven baked vegetable filo wrap on a puree of spinach served with a garden salad
Dessert and Cheese Tasting Platter
Selection of Desserts and Australian Cheeses
Tea, Coffee and Chocolates
Served with your choice of port, cognac or liqueur
Premium selection of beverages
Premium red and white wines
Selection of beers
Comprehensive range of spirits
Please call the activity operator at least 48 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all details
Children 3-13 years will be eating from the children’s menu (Chicken Schnitzel or Spaghetti Bolognaise)
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.