Your hop-on, hop-off ticket is valid for 2 calendar days. The red and blue loops last for around 1.Start time
Red & Blue Route: Buses departs between 10:00am – 7.30pm; every 20-30 minutes(depending on the traffic conditions)
Complete Loop: 1.5 hours each route (Red and Blue)
Mob Museum: 10.30am, 12 Noon, 2pm & 3.30pm
The Smith’s Centre for Performing Arts: 10.40am, 12.10pm, 2.10pm & 3.40pm
Springs Preserve: 11am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm, 4pm & 5.10pm
Las Vegas Premium Outlets North: 11.30am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.30pm & 5.30pm
You can join the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the stops.Ending Point
You can leave the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the stops.
There’s no city in the world like Vegas! Find out what makes this place so special on this fun, flexible 2-day bus tour.
Relax on-board an open-top double-decker bus with 360 degree views. As you travel along, a knowledgeable guide will keep you entertained with fascinating stories.
View the city’s most iconic landmarks including the legendary hotels and casinos, Miracle Mile, the malls, museums and monuments, the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign, the Golden Nugget, Fremont Street and much more.Explore the city at your own pace on three great routes; hop off at any one of the 23 stops to shop, eat, visit attractions and rejoin when you are ready.
The Big Bus Tours - Las Vegas 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour showcases all of the unmissable Las Vegas sights.
You will travel on a comfortable double-decker bus with panoramic views. Sit back and relax as you drink in the sights, sounds and atmosphere. Buses depart frequently during the day and your ticket entitles you to unlimited travel on three great routes (the Red Route, the Blue Route and the Green Route) between the operating hours. There is a total of 23 convenient stops close to main attractions.
An expert guide will provide an informative and amusing commentary while you are onboard the double-decker.
You can leave and re-board the bus as often as you want during the two days, or remain onboard for the full route if you wish. The Red Route and the Blue Route each take 1.5 hours to complete.
Red Route (The Strip Route):
The Strip Route takes you past all the major Las Vegas landmarks in smooth succession; from the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower, to the MGM Lion and the Luxor Sphinx.
1. Welcome Centre – Main entrance
2. Circus Circus Resort & Casino – Main entrance next to Slots of Fun
3. Treasure Island – Shuttle pickup
4. Bally’s Hotel – Outside Food Court
5. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Harmon Avenue outside sidewalk
6. Wyndham – Main entrance
7. Miracle Mile Shops @ Planet Hollywood - Harmon Avenue next to Todai entrance
8. Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Rotunda, casino entrance at rear of property
9. Welcome to Las Vegas Sign – Harley parking lot
10. Tropicana Hotel & Casino –North entrance
11. Hawaiian Marketplace – By Fatburger
12. Linq – High Roller Valet (after 5pm pick up location changes to Linq Bus Loading Zone)
13. Wynn Encore Hotel & Casino – South gate tour bus entrance
Blue Route (The Down Town Route):
The Blue Route transports you away from the Strip to the Mob Museum and the Gold and Silver Pawn shop from TV show ‘Pawn Stars’.
The Stratosphere, the Golden Nugget and El Cortez are just some of the highlights that await you as you journey into the old yet still pounding heart of the city.
14. Welcome Centre – Main entrance
15. Gold & Silver Pawn Shop (Pawn Stars) – corner of Gass Avenue and Las Vegas Blvd.
16. El Cortez Hotel & Casino – outside main entrance on 6th Street
17. Mob Museum – Main entrance
18. Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino – Outside West entrance, by shuttle bus pickup near garage
19. Stratosphere Hotel & Casino – Outside main entrance Las Vegas Blvd.
Green Route (Springs Preserve Route):
The Spring Preserve cultural shuttle takes you to the beautiful Springs Preserve - a 180 acre space with a botanical garden, nature trails, exhibits and more.
20. Mob Museum – Back parking lot
21. The Smith’s Centre For Performing Arts – Main entrance
22. Springs Preserve – Main entrance
23. Las Vegas Premium Outlets North – Main entrance
Our experienced guides provide an entertaining commentary in English. They will explain the history of the city, point out significant landmarks and give you tips on how to get the most from your stay in Las Vegas. You can end the tour as per your convenience.
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver
A Child Ticket should be purchased for anyone aged 5-15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child).
Voucher information : You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
We used the big bus tour on our first few days in Vegas to get used to where everything was. Id recommend the two day package, which for us was only a few dollars more. All the...Miss E J Riddick
Great tour even though it was a little windy on our first day. I recommend the 2 day tour and suggest you stay on for the full tour and then jump on and off. Take the tour early...Deborah Mathisen
Had this tour the day after arriving and it was very useful as it helped us plan some of the other things we wanted to do / see. All the tour guides were knowledgeable and...c day