Your hop-on, hop-off ticket is valid for 1 calendar day. The red and blue loops last for around 1.5Start time
Red & Blue Route: Buses departs between 10:00am – 7.30pm; every 20-30 minutes(depending on the traffic conditions)
Complete Loop: 1.5 hours each route
You can join the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the stops.Ending Point
You can leave the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the stops
Discover the magic of vibrant Vegas on this fun, flexible bus tour covering all the iconic landmarks of the city.
Relax on-board an open-top double-decker bus with 360 degree views. Learn about Las Vegas from our experienced and knowledgeable guides, who will point out the city highlights and tell you about the best attractions to visit and things to do in Las Vegas.
Find out what makes Las Vegas so special. See the legendary hotels and casinos, Miracle Mile, the malls, museums and monuments, the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign, the Golden Nugget, Fremont Street and much more.
Explore the city at your own pace on two great routes; hop off at any one of the 20 stops to shop, eat, visit attractions and rejoin when you are ready.
The Big Bus Tours - Las Vegas 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour showcases all the unmissable Las Vegas sights.
You will travel on a comfortable double-decker bus with panoramic views. Sit back and relax as you drink in the sights, sounds and atmosphere. Buses depart frequently during the day and your ticket entitles you to unlimited travel on two great routes (the Red Route and the Blue Route) between the operating hours of 10am to 7.30pm.
You can leave and re-board the bus as often as you want during the day, or remain onboard for the full route if you wish. The Red Route and the Blue Route each take 1.5 hours to complete.
Red Route (The Strip Route):
The Strip Route takes you past all the major Las Vegas landmarks in smooth succession; from the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower, to the MGM Lion and the Luxor Sphinx.
1. Welcome Centre – Main entrance
2. Circus Circus Resort & Casino – Main entrance next to Slots of Fun
3. Treasure Island – Shuttle pickup
4. Bally’s Hotel – Outside Food Court
5. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Harmon Avenue outside sidewalk
6. Wyndham – Main entrance
7. Miracle Mile Shops @ Planet Hollywood - Harmon Avenue next to Todai entrance
8. Excalibur Hotel & Casino – Rotunda, casino entrance at rear of property
9. Welcome to Las Vegas Sign – Harley parking lot
10. Tropicana Hotel & Casino –North entrance
11. Hawaiian Marketplace – By Fatburger
12. Linq – High Roller Valet (after 5pm pick up location changes to Linq Bus Loading Zone)
13. Wynn Encore Hotel & Casino – South gate tour bus entrance
Blue Route (The Down Town Route):
The Blue Route transports you away from the Strip to the Mob Museum and the Gold and Silver Pawn shop from TV show ‘Pawn Stars’.
The Stratosphere, the Golden Nugget and El Cortez are just some of the highlights that await you as you journey into the old yet still pounding heart of the city.
1: 14. Welcome Centre – Main entrance
15. Gold & Silver Pawn Shop (Pawn Stars) – corner of Gass Avenue and Las Vegas Blvd.
16. El Cortez Hotel & Casino – outside main entrance on 6th Street
17. Mob Museum – Main entrance
18. Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino – Outside West entrance, by shuttle bus pickup near garage
19. Stratosphere Hotel & Casino – Outside main entrance Las Vegas Blvd.
Our experienced guides provide an entertaining commentary in English. They will explain the history of the city, point out significant landmarks and give you tips on how to get the most from your stay in Las Vegas. You can end the tour as per your own convenience.
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.
A Child Ticket should be purchased for anyone aged 5-15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child).
Saw all the main sites on the strip and the downtown area. Excellent guide -- Tyree....MR ALUN DAVIES
Even though the bus was hot (sat on level one, but was encouraged to go up on top), I still enjoyed the ride and especially the historical accounts by the tour guides (Red Line...Kimberly S Gibbons
We enjoy bus tour .opretive people is very good.we recommend to all my friend to take beniefit of big bus tour...Jayantilala V Patell