You will be picked up in an air conditioned coach at 0800h (08:00am) from your hotel in Bali and taken on a private guided tour of popular sightseeing landmarks in Bali. This includes:
• Stop at the village of Batubulan and watch a cultural performance of Barong and Keris dance, which depicts the story of the eternal battle between the good and the evil.
• Proceed to the artisan villages of Celuk, Mas and Ubud, known as the centre of Balinese gold and silver jewellery industry, wood carvings and art paintings respectively.
• Drive through rural villages and vast area of beautifully terraced rice fields in Tegal Lalang. On your way, you will come across numerous village temples before a visit is made at the 17th century holy-spring Gunung Kawi temple at Sebatu.
• Proceed to the mountain village of Kintamani and enjoy breathtaking views of the still-active Mount Batur volcano and its crater-lake. The volcano is situated 1,717 metres above the sea level and has a 11 kilometre wide crater.
• Visit the traditional village of Panglipuran and experience the way of life in a traditional Hindu community.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bali.