Your Helsinki Card is valid for 24, 48, and 72 hours (depending on the option chosen) from first use.
The Helsinki Card includes:
• Free entry to all major sights and over 50 museums.
• Unlimited travel on public transport within the city of Helsinki.
• Free travel and all entries to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress. This is one of the biggest sea fortresses in the world and is Included in UNESCO's World Heritage List.
• Free travel and entry to Helsinki Zoo. Meet animals all the way from the Arctic tundra to the tropical rainforest. Approximately 200 different animal species reside in the Zoo, and there are almost a 1000 different plant species.
• Free Audio City Tour daily for adult card holders. The Audio City Tour from the Esplanade Park and Katajanokka terminal is a popular sightseeing tour aboard a luxury coach with recorded commentary and sound effects, giving you a wide variety of information about Helsinki.
• Free surprise gift at the Stockmann´s department store.
• Helsinki Card Guide Book with maps and complete information.
The Helsinki Card offers also great value discounts on half-day tours, tours to Tallinn and Lapland, restaurants, concerts etc.