Get the best value for four top attractions with the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. There is no hotel pick-up for this experience. Please allow at least 90 minutes to reach Niagara Falls if you are driving from Toronto and 30 minutes if driving from Buffalo, New York.
On the day you wish to visit the attractions, present your voucher and photo identification to the Niagara Park Commission's welcome center at Table Rock in Canada. The customer service representative will exchange your voucher for coupon booklets and assist with priority access for all the four attractions except 'Maid in The Mist'. Table Rock Welcome Center is located inside the mall near the brink of the Horseshoe Falls.
Your great value Pass also entitles you to two full days in park transportation. Park your car (payable direct) and enjoy a leisurely ride aboard the air-conditioned People Mover bus as it takes you to all the experiences included in this pass. Your ticket for the People Mover is valid for two full days of transfers from the day your pass is redeemed.
Your super-value pass gives you admission to four fantastic adventures from spring until fall. These are:
• Journey behind the Falls:The sound is like thunder, the sight awe-inspiring! Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara and stand in the mist where the mighty Horseshoe Falls tumble from 13 stories above!
• Niagara's Fury: Travel back in time 10,000 years to experience the creation of the Falls. Witness the power and beauty of nature in 4D as the history of Niagara is revealed.
• Maid of the Mist: Board the world-famous 'Maid of the Mist' for an incredible 30-minute boat journey into the mist and spray inside the curve of the Falls. Linger and listen to the thundering roar. Maid of the Mist is North America's oldest tourist attraction; millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846.
• White Water Boardwalk: Stroll along a boardwalk at the very edge of one of the world's wildest stretches of whitewater! Trillions of gallons of water are forced into the deep and narrow trough of the Great Gorge – the sight will take your breath away!
• Whirlpool Aero Car: High above the racing Niagara River, you'll be transported through the air in an antique cable car. Below, the torrent of water abruptly changes direction and creates one of the world’s most mesmerizing natural phenomena – the Niagara Whirlpool.
Note: Whirlpool Aero Car will be substituted in the event the Maid of the Mist is not sailing.
Your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass also entitles you to discount coupons of over $25 to the following:
• $3 off Butterfly Conservatory
• $2 off Whirlpool Aero Car
• Half Price Sir Adam Beck Power Tour
• Buy 1 get one half price Bear Claw at Maid of the Mist Marketplace
• $1 off Sugar Sugar at Pop & Lolly’s Candy Store
• Buy 2 get 1 Free Tapas at Elements on the Falls Restaurant
• Free fountain drink refill at Riverview International Buffet
• $5 off minimum purchase of $30 at any Niagara Parks Store
Please allow a minimum of 4 hours to see all four attractions included in the pass; allow more time if you choose to visit additional attractions.
Your tour ends at your convenience.