You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this private sightseeing tour in an air conditioned vehicle, as per your convenience. Your driver is your multilingual guide for this tour.
Reach Innsbruck and enjoy the following sights :
• Goldenes Dachl: The Golden Roof or the Goldenes Dachl is a landmark in Innsbruck, which was built in 1500. The emperor and others used the balcony to watch events in the square below.
• Imperial Palace: The 15th century Imperial Palace is where the provincial royalties used to live.
• Imperial Church: The church with its memorial for Emperor Maximilian I is the most prominent tomb memorial for an emperor in Europe.
• Ambras Castle: Situated on the hills above Innsbruck the Castle of Ambras is one of the most important sights of the city.
• Bergisl Ski Jump: The state-of-the-art Bergisel Ski Jump offers giddy views over the city, framed by alpine peaks.
• Crystal World in Wattens: The glittering Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens lures both young and old into a breathtaking aura of sparkling fantasy and reality.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.