Great adventures for all the family are guaranteed with a Gold Coast – Dreamworld Theme Park Pass. To begin the fun make your way to Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Queensland 4209 and present your booking voucher at the entrance gate. You will then be issued with a pass that is valid for the whole day.
The park opens at 1000h (10:00am) daily. Be sure to get there early so that you have time to enjoy all the attractions. Dreamworld is home to 13 different worlds. From the tallest and fastest thrill rides, to live interactive shows and unique animal attractions, there's something for everyone at this ever-popular theme park!
The exciting rides come in two main categories: thrill rides and family rides
Thrill rides - Six of the most adrenalin-pumping, stomach-churning rides on the planet! These include:
• The Giant Drop: Plummet a heart-stopping 120 meters on the tallest free-falling ride in the world. It’s the closest thing you will get to actual skydiving! A rush like no other!
• The Wipeout: Survive the mother of all tidal waves! Spin, twist and tumble through a body-wrenching range of breaker waves that leave you helpless – strapped in the middle with no lifeline.
• The Tower of Terror: Hold on tight! You’ll experience the extraordinary power of G-force on this white-knuckle ride, one of the World’s fastest. The electro-magnetically powered 'Escape Pod' accelerates passengers to a massive 160 kph in 7 seconds before it climbs to almost 38 storeys high.
Family rides - Full of delight but less scary, these provide plenty of fun for younger thrill seekers and the slightly less adventurous. Examples include:
• Thunder River Rapids: All aboard for white water rafting! Speed up to 45 km/h through foaming rapids.
• Captain Sturt Riverboat: Relax on the “Murrissippi” River aboard a double decked Paddle Wheeler.
• Dreamworld Railway: Great views of the park when you take a scenic ride on one of Dreamworld’s two restored steam trains.
Kids’ Attractions - If you are a young family with toddlers Dreamworld is the place for you. There is fantastic array of attractions designed specifically for little ones. Just a two examples are:
• Wiggles World: A whole world of wiggly magic to enjoy every day of the year. It’s the wiggliest place on earth!
• Nickleodeon Central: Full of interactive family fun, with 17 different rides and attractions based on Nickelodeon cartoon characters ((like SpongeBob Flypants for example).
Other great attractions at Dreamworld include the following -
• Virtual V8 Super cars Redline Experience: Dreamworld’s the only place in Australia where you can put yourself in the driver's seat and virtually race in Lowndes, Murphy, Winterbottom and McConville's car.
• AVPX: Aliens and predators have descended on Dreamworld! Join the battle! It’s aliens versus predators versus YOU!
Dreamworld also offers some great wildlife experiences -
• Australian Wildlife Experience: Dreamworld has one of the largest, native, wildlife parks in South East Queensland, with more than 800 native animals including one of the largest koala populations in the world.
• Tiger Island: See beautiful Bengal and Sumatran tigers play, wrestle and swim with their handlers every day. Marvel at the grace and majesty of these magnificent creatures.
Lastly, don’t miss the chance to have a go at -
FlowRider: Born from the roots of surfing, skateboarding and body-boarding, FlowRider (also called flow-boarding) is the ultimate fusion in board-sports! FlowRider is not included in your ticket but beginners’ sessions (held every 30 minutes during park operating hours) are only 5.00 AUD per rider.
Food and drinks (payable direct) are available within the park.
Your pass enables you to stay in the theme park until closing time.