There are 13 worlds of magic and thrill-packed excitement waiting for you at Dreamworld theme park.
Want an adrenalin rush? Then brave six of the most spine-tingling, heart pumping scream rides in the country. Plunge 120 meters on the Giant Drop, the world’s tallest free-falling ride. Or watch your knuckles whiten as you experience the amazing power of G-force on The Tower of Terror. And that’s just the start!
Younger thrill seekers can enjoy the sensation of white water rafting on Thunder River Rapids or any of the great rides based on Nickelodeon cartoon characters (like SpongeBob Flypants). Tiny tots will laugh their socks off when they enter Wiggles World where just everything wiggles and wobbles!
Dads can enjoy virtual motor-racing with the V8 Super cars Redline Experience and video games enthusiasts can join a high-tension battle against aliens and predators in AVPX.
And everyone will just love the fantastic wildlife displays. Admire the might and majesty of the tigers of Tiger Island and appreciate the amazing bush animals, including cute koalas, at the Australian Wildlife Experience.
Dreamworld is an absolute ‘must’ for any family vacation on the Gold Coast!
Great adventures for all the family are guaranteed with a Gold Coast – Dreamworld Theme Park Pass. To begin the fun make your way to Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Queensland 4209 and present your booking voucher at the entrance gate. You will then be issued with a pass that is valid for the whole day.
The park opens at 1000h (10:00am) daily. Be sure to get there early so that you have time to enjoy all the attractions. Dreamworld is home to 13 different worlds. From the tallest and fastest thrill rides, to live interactive shows and unique animal attractions, there's something for everyone at this ever-popular theme park!
The exciting rides come in two main categories: thrill rides and family rides
Thrill rides - Six of the most adrenalin-pumping, stomach-churning rides on the planet! These include:
• The Giant Drop: Plummet a heart-stopping 120 meters on the tallest free-falling ride in the world. It’s the closest thing you will get to actual skydiving! A rush like no other!
• The Wipeout: Survive the mother of all tidal waves! Spin, twist and tumble through a body-wrenching range of breaker waves that leave you helpless – strapped in the middle with no lifeline.
• The Tower of Terror: Hold on tight! You’ll experience the extraordinary power of G-force on this white-knuckle ride, one of the World’s fastest. The electro-magnetically powered 'Escape Pod' accelerates passengers to a massive 160 kph in 7 seconds before it climbs to almost 38 storeys high.
Family rides - Full of delight but less scary, these provide plenty of fun for younger thrill seekers and the slightly less adventurous. Examples include:
• Thunder River Rapids: All aboard for white water rafting! Speed up to 45 km/h through foaming rapids.
• Captain Sturt Riverboat: Relax on the “Murrissippi” River aboard a double decked Paddle Wheeler.
• Dreamworld Railway: Great views of the park when you take a scenic ride on one of Dreamworld’s two restored steam trains.
Kids’ Attractions - If you are a young family with toddlers Dreamworld is the place for you. There is fantastic array of attractions designed specifically for little ones. Just a two examples are:
• Wiggles World: A whole world of wiggly magic to enjoy every day of the year. It’s the wiggliest place on earth!
• Nickleodeon Central: Full of interactive family fun, with 17 different rides and attractions based on Nickelodeon cartoon characters ((like SpongeBob Flypants for example).
Other great attractions at Dreamworld include the following -
• Virtual V8 Super cars Redline Experience: Dreamworld’s the only place in Australia where you can put yourself in the driver's seat and virtually race in Lowndes, Murphy, Winterbottom and McConville's car.
• AVPX: Aliens and predators have descended on Dreamworld! Join the battle! It’s aliens versus predators versus YOU!
Dreamworld also offers some great wildlife experiences -
• Australian Wildlife Experience: Dreamworld has one of the largest, native, wildlife parks in South East Queensland, with more than 800 native animals including one of the largest koala populations in the world.
• Tiger Island: See beautiful Bengal and Sumatran tigers play, wrestle and swim with their handlers every day. Marvel at the grace and majesty of these magnificent creatures.
Lastly, don’t miss the chance to have a go at -
FlowRider: Born from the roots of surfing, skateboarding and body-boarding, FlowRider (also called flow-boarding) is the ultimate fusion in board-sports! FlowRider is not included in your ticket but beginners’ sessions (held every 30 minutes during park operating hours) are only 5.00 AUD per rider.
Food and drinks (payable direct) are available within the park.
Your pass enables you to stay in the theme park until closing time.
1 day (opening to closing time)
Start time: Opening Hours: Opening Hours: 1000h (10:00am) to 1700h (5:00pm) except Anzac Day (25 Apr) when opening hours will be 1300h (1:00pm) to 1700h (5:00pm)
Duration: 1 day (opening to closing time)
You should make your way to Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Queensland 4209. You can exchange your vouchers for tickets at the entrance gate to the park
The experience ends at the Dreamworld theme park
You can exchange your vouchers for tickets at the theme park entrance gate.
Notification of unscheduled ride closures will appear on the notice board outside the main entry gate.
There is wheelchair access to washrooms and facilities. Wheelchairs are available for hire.
Height restrictions will apply on some rides.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
See the Cancellation policy for this product